Good Video Card For WoW (desktop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a good video card for a custom comp, with like a 2006 Motherboard, fairly new, runs decent, updating memory ram from 512 - 2GB. Just need a good video card that would work well with World Of Warcraft.

ALSO - I have a pretty old ****ty modem, and was wondering if i got a newer one if my internet would run quicker?

the actually model of the motherboard is imprortant, as people posting suggestions need to know what type (AGP, PCIe, etc.)

An 8600GT would run WoW very well.
As for your internet speed, it would help more if you got a faster internet connection instead.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
An 8600GT would run WoW very well.
As for your internet speed, it would help more if you got a faster internet connection instead.

I got BELL Highspeed, but when i run a speed test it says only 2100 out of 3000...So they opened a ticket on my line and are checking it out, and ill go check what type on motherboard.

WOW does not require a amazing system but the recommended specs from the box show

1GB ram amd 1500 or intel equ
64 MB video card such as a GEforce 5700

but I use a 8500 gt 512mb card and the only game that pused back so far was crysis

and if you are new to the game and need a realm suggestion let me know

have a good 1

Well are you wanting one to just meet the requirements of World Of Warcraft, or are you wanting to play some of the newer games also. We also need to know what kind of slots your motherboard has. ( PCI, AGP, PCI-E )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back