GoPro camera captures what it's like to drive a Hot Wheels car

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars were – and still are – a part of millions of kids’ childhoods. Much of the fun associated with the pint-sized vehicles involves imagining what it might be like to be in the driver’s seat during a wild off-road adventure, catching some major air or simply whizzing across the kitchen table.

Over the summer, YouTube user 5MadMovieMakers published an incredible “Road Trip” video that involved strapping a GoPro camera to a Hot Wheels car and following it on chaotic journey through backyards, sand boxes and even a swimming pool (thanks to the magic of editing, of course).

Seeking to outdo itself, the channel has now posted a “Hot Wheels Stunts” video in which we’re taken for a ride on a mini car as it performs all sorts of aerial acrobatics. If you loved the previous clip, you’ll surely appreciate this one as well (I know I sure did).

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Kibaruk

The things you can do when you are financially well off.

It's not like you will be set a couple thousands off while doing this "crazy" hot wheels roads =P the session is $200 and the sets used maybe a hundred at most?

All it takes is a bit of imagination =)

Kibaruk

I know, mostly I kept noticing dat nice house
Which he could be looking after for someone, or renting, or who knows, on visit and doing crazy hot wheels stunts, I sure as hell won't invite him to my house for that wrecking behaviour!! =P