Got My Card Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Pretty sweet! Actually the Ultimate Edition with passive heat pipe cooling. No fans. Also came with the latest Tomb Raider game. Thanks again Techspot and Newegg....you guys rock!

Sapphire.JPG

Nice one.

I'll have to be happy with my T-shirt for now & wait until the next contest to win a leopard thong uh I mean Graphics card.:D

Originally posted by Didou
Nice one.

I'll have to be happy with my T-shirt for now & wait until the next contest to win a leopard thong uh I mean Graphics card.:D

hehehehe......

Nice gfx card m8, enjoy :cool:

nice it is well deserved

I am still waitng for my t-shirt but since I live in Canada it prolly takes longer.

I just LOVE the way those things look...like the inside of the hood of a souped up muscle-car all chromed out and all...AWESOME!!!

A lot of companies will but cheap ramsinks on videoram [that dont cool for squat] just because it makes the card look a lot cooler.... and people like you buy it :D

Originally posted by ---agissi---
ya I havnt got mine either :p

I got an email about two weeks ago from SplitReason saying that they were about to ship my shirt (they were also trying to get me to buy more stuff) they said it was to be shipped out the following week, which would be last week.

I too, received an email from SR, but have no received the item. I assume that is because the company is located in BC... Not the U.S.

International shipping always takes much longer. Just be patient guys!

I just mailed SR asking for the status of the shirts, I had assumed they had shipped them already but given your messages I just mailed and asked them just to make sure.

Looks of a Soundcard

Good point Agissi (if that comment was directed at me)...I will admit I love the look of tech stuff, especially Soundcards, but I've been doing this long enough, and made enough mistakes in the past to make sure that I read as many objective reviews and ask enough questions before I purchase something...if I can get the functionality, performance and reliability I need, AND get something that looks bad@$$, sure - I'll buy it...

Concerning when the runner-up prizes will be recieved...

From SplitReason's website:

How quickly will my order arrive?
From the time you order, there is typically a two or three day wait before the product is shipped. From there, it will mostly depend on the mail carrier your order is being sent through. Orders typically arrive 2-3 weeks from time of shipment. SplitReason.com will notify you by email when your order has been shipped.

Well, nice to know, but it still doesn't explain why we haven't gotten any email that our "orders" has shipped...
Guess I should've chosen a t-shirt that was in stock at the time...

Hmm. Well, I received an email. Guess I'll be getting mine first! =P

Just kidding... Perhaps...

Splitreason.com response:

Hi Julio,

Some of the items were shipped last week, but there are definitely a few that still haven’t gone out. We’ve run into some stocking issues in the last little while and it’s taking longer to resolve than normal. I will be sending out the remaining prizes as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

If possible it will be good to know once some of you get your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back