graduation!!

recoombe

yeah! finally after 4 hellacious years at purdue i finally have my computer engineering degree and must now go out into the world and slave for 50+ years!!

i used to frequent these forums often last summer until purdue said "no free time for you" senior year. i had senior design lab, os design, and ai + 3 electives and that sorta cut out time. i'll try to do better now that i'm not in some lab till 3 am ;)

I remember you...
Welcome back to 3dspotlight (now TechSpot) forums ;)
And congratulations... :grinthumb

Good to have you back :)

It's allways nice with more Computer Engineers here!

This is WEIRD! When I posted, the page loaded, and i was the first who'd answered... And now Arris has a post in front of me...

Heheheh and welcome to the wonderful world of WORK :evil:

We have such sights to show you....

HR_pic10.jpg

Time to carry the burden of Hades on your back till your 65 matey!!!

Originally posted by SNGX1275
Congrads on graduating - I'm about a semister away.

Lucky, I have this summer, then another year, but oh well it'll get done sometime.

Congrats to recoombe, and good luck living the REAL life.

Well done, on a related note on Tuesday I did & passed the MOUS Word 2000 test, so should be getting a cert for that in the mail from microsoft within the next 2 weeks :)

thanks guys. i am sorta looking towards work just so i don't have to put up with lectures and tas i can't understand ;)

presently i have a couple interviews for local computer consulting jobs. eventually i want to do system administration for unix type workstations but i'm reading up on it and trying to brush up on my dormant unix skills. i'll be taking baby steps until then, hehe.

as far as my pic goes, i don't have a scanner (my aunt does tho so i may use theirs whenever i'm over there next). i look awful anyways. maybe i can borrow a digital camera or something.

Back