Grand Theft Auto 3 PC Release Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokem

Just noticed this over at BluesNews (www.bluesnews.com) pertaining to the message title:

ROCKSTAR GAMES ANNOUNCES “GRAND THEFT AUTO 3” FOR THE PC

Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.’s high-end video game publishing division, confirmed today that its best-selling tour de force “Grand Theft Auto 3” will be available for the PC platform in May 2002.

“We look forward to building on the astronomical success of ‘Grand Theft Auto 3,’” said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games. “We are extremely proud of what we have achieved with ‘Grand Theft Auto 3’ and now we are please to bring it back home to the PC where the origins of this franchise began."

Full news post:
http://www.take2games.co.uk/news/news.php

Thanks to:
www.bluesnews.com

YEEHAA!!!

GTA1 and GTA2 seems very similar. But with just a little bit of enhancements. It's amazing what they did with GTA3 :D

state of emergency is quite possibly the most pointless yet ammusing game ever created...
i lead into something af riend of mine said..

you've never played a street fighting game, until you broken a cop station window..... with a severed leg.

Vehementi your website is GREATTTTTT, im sure many people have said that before but ive only just been there!!
How did u do that??

:grinthumb :grinthumb GOOD ONE MAN

Will this be the censored version? Because i want to get hold of the original version and see what the fuss was all about...

State of Emergency is fun...I mean pointless, albeit amusing, but still downright fun.

Hope you liked the site. Made it myself :grinthumb

Originally posted by Vehementi
State of Emergency is fun...I mean pointless, albeit amusing, but still downright fun.

Hope you liked the site. Made it myself :grinthumb

I couldnt click fast enough...

Woohoo......something for the computer nerds that sit on the computer all day! (Dances) Wait wait.... (Coughs) Forget I said that. =P

Originally posted by Spliffmeister
excellent... haven't played it since the original.... i'l have to start saving my pennies.....

now i have to count the pennies which i've been saving...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back