graphics card 7600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch04

hi my brother is selling geforce 7600GT XFX DDR3 256mb card. im thinking of buying it because wanting to play better quaillity on playing company of heroes i have a 6600gt now. his card is about 4-5 months old now so could anyone tell me a price u recon for it.
thanks

Well most cards GeForce 7600 GT cards sell for about $110. Since his is used I would say about $75, because XFX cards come with the double warrantey.

hi and one more thing when i get the graphics card could i be able to use my 6600 graphics card and put them together? so using 2 graphics card to one do you know wat i mean? and the power supply i have 400wats

If your talking about SLI at this card level your best bet would be to get 1 higher quality card (the best your budget permits) as opposed to 2 lower level cards.

I tried to answer your last request and this one also but your links go to the home page, not a specific card??

oh so sorry k im thinking about this one XFX GeForce 8600GT 256M DDR3 Dual DVI TV Out for $186 or a Palit GeForce 8600GT 256MB Dual DVI PCI Express Video $180 or a Albatron GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR3 PCI Express$199 . just want to play coh on really good quality and f i do get this would that mean that if i get vista i would get eathen better quality? something about direct x10 (before that i gotta get another 1gb). so i just need to know which one to get

XFX GeForce 8600GT 256M DDR3 Dual DVI TV Out for $186, would be the better of those three cards and it should be a good card.

mitch04 said:
oh so sorry k im thinking about this one XFX GeForce 8600GT 256M DDR3 Dual DVI TV Out for $186 or a Palit GeForce 8600GT 256MB Dual DVI PCI Express Video $180 or a Albatron GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR3 PCI Express$199 . just want to play coh on really good quality and f i do get this would that mean that if i get vista i would get eathen better quality? something about direct x10 (before that i gotta get another 1gb). so i just need to know which one to get

The XFX 8600GT XXX is the card I have and it runs great. Where are you located? In US the going price is $149.00

australia and thanks for everyone who helped me out so im going to get the gefore 8600 gt xfx um and the powersuupply you recon will be safe 400wats?

thanks

400W should be good but to be safe I'd get a 500W. Either way a 400W from a good company like Antec would be fine. Also if you have your location listed I wouldn't have recommended something you couldn't buy. Sorry about the confusion.

oh nice im getting excited now. what should i do the my geforec 6600 its used should i put it up on ebay wat price should i start it from

You could if you want to, but it's always nice to have a backup just in case. Less hassle if you know someone and handle like a private sale.

Over here average price $45-60 us $

ok thanks everyone for help i will leave my 6600 geforce till someone buys it so yeh thanks alot to everyone oh sorry one more question should i wait for windows vista sp1 to come out before getting it because i herd lots of bugs need to be cleaned up

At this point XP is still better for gaming even though you have a DX10 card. I upgraded to Vista Home Premium 3 months ago and for me it's an improvement over XP. Keep in mind you need fairly new hardware to support it. 2GB ram, 256mb dedicated DirectX10 video card for optimum performance. As for waiting for a service pack that's up to you, but I've read there may not be one (like for xp sp2) per say since Microsoft seems to be issuing updates piecemeal to lower costs. Anyway if you do upgrade I would suggest a clean install over an upgrade to avoid problems and to start fresh. All of your data and programs would have to be re-installed though so backups would be needed. lol

kk im gonna do this get my new video card stick with xp till septemeber because dxx 10 games will be coming out and get another 1gb of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back