Graphics Card Problem/Processer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronocloud

I'm trying to find out what the megabytes on my graphics card is..i believe the card is a tnt2 but im not completely sure is there anyway i can check my graphics card? and also im running an AMD atholon processor that is 801mhz I was wondering if theres anyway i can speed up my processor without replacing my motherboard.

Feedback please!

For your graphics card, right click on your desktop, then, properties/settings/advanced/adapter. That should show you what you want about your graphics card. Can't say about the processor overclocking though.

Generally overclocking has to do with getting more power to the chip. While a moderate OC may run with stability, you run the risk of hardware failure and instablility. You can fry your chip and mobo....actually all the components in your machine.

It's not the good 'ole days of the cherry red P-Pro humming along.

Anyway, i'm not very versed in overclocking but the best place to start is to rtm for your motherboard, and processor including (more importantly really) tech specs. This helps with the complicated overclocks.

I would assume that in order for someone to help you overclock we'd need to know the motherboard model.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back