Graphics Corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Unless the ram you installed is exactly the same size/speed/brand as the ram you already had in your system, it can cause problems. See this thread HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Yeah its the same size/speed/brand... But when i insert 2 ram card and start my window NOW, graphics is corrupted at Selecting User..(The Red light under my mouse also gone...)

Reply quick pls... Thanks.. Need help!

Have you tried resetting your bios to the default settings?

Does your system run ok with just one stick of ram, no matter which stick it is?

Regards Howard :)

Yup i resetted my bios to the default settings(from the 1st time i get my computer, i didn't change anything lol. But i did reset again) My computer does run fine with just one stick of ram, no matter what stick. But if i put them together then it will have some problem

Welcome to Techspot EternityDreams :wave: ! Try resetting the CMOS battery; it looks like a lithium battery on the motherboard by taking it out and waiting a few seconds, then re-inserting it. Then run Memtest86 to see if there are any problems with the memory itself. I also do not suggest that you mix memory sticks together, since this can also cause computer BSOD's, and being unable to boot the system. Good luck :grinthumb !

Since your system runs fine with just one stick of ram, it has to be a compatibility problem.

Are you absolutely sure, both sticks of ram are exactly the same?

Please give us details of your mobo and ram sticks.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back