Graphics Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have been having problems with my graphics. What happens is the screen freezes and then it unfreezes and has dashes of color all across the screen.

Thats what used to happen. Now I got Battlefield 2 and my computer does that and then after a while it will freeze and then restart my computer and bring up a send erorr report message saying that my computer had a serious systems failure.

Please help me

Oh and when i loaded B2 I loaded a new driver and it said the driver didn't pass windows logo. um but i loaded it anyway. :rolleyes: :eek:

I have an ASUS EN6800 GT video card.

And I was wondering if maybe it would have something to do with my video card getting to hot. I have a front and side fan (the side fan is right above the video card and in line with the CPU).

Thanx for any help given. :)

it seems ur card is heating up :dead: very badly check the GPU temp and see if they are belo the threhold also check if there are adequate cooling inside the comp try keeping the side open as this might bring the temp couple of degree

thanx for the help

um whats GPU

What should the room temperature be cause i think its around 80 in here do u think it would be better to have it about 70 in the room.

note: I don't have air conditioning

GPU is graphics Processing unit or Graphics card so what temp does it run at the room temp 80 F looks fine to me(if it is F i dont hink human being can take c :) ) just to be on the safe side just check ur graphics card temp.

Did your problems start right after installing the latest graphics card driver? Was it 77.72? If so, try going back to 71.89.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back