GRRRRR size question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox911

:mad: Soon im gunna be getting my quad core and i want to get the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835109140&Tpk=Thermalright%2bUltra-120%2beXtreme
to cool it. Now i have an antec 900 case with a P5N-e sli motherboard. I was doing some re-search and trying to figure out if the p5n-e sli has Enough room to house this cooler, BECause it is very big. DOES ANYBODY HERE have a p5n-e sli with this cooler on it ?? or do you know anyone that does??? just need to know if it will work. this is urgent please help

Why don't you Google all this out? You need to get in touch with the case manufacturer...and the mobo manufacturer. Add it all up. It is a tall cooler.

Ok your case is 8.1 inch wide. The heat sink is 6.5 inch tall. Unless the top of your processor sits about 1.6 inch or more above the righthand side wall of your case then the heatsink should fit. Just looking at the pictures of your case it looks like it will fit with about 1 inch to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back