Gta Game Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Hello! I have installed Gta vice city and San andreas and theres a problem in the 2 games.... Everytime i start playing The camera and character start spinning to left ... making it impossible to play!
I dont know what to do... I already contacted Electronic Arts and have got no response ... i sent like 6 emails!
Please someone help me!

Well first I'd try to download the latest patch, you should also check your control settings (you know, just to make sure you don't have the rotate camera set to something odd). If that doesn't work I'd try reinstalling it, although I'm not quite sure how it would help, it's worth a shot though! Sorry if it doesn't help.

Akio said:
Well first I'd try to download the latest patch, you should also check your control settings (you know, just to make sure you don't have the rotate camera set to something odd). If that doesn't work I'd try reinstalling it, although I'm not quite sure how it would help, it's worth a shot though! Sorry if it doesn't help.
I Did! i downloaded the last patch i reinstalled it 2 times...
Dont you think its odd that it also happends with Vice city?

Kk Ill buy a mouse and a new keyboard too... this is cr*p ... I installed silent hill 2 and it happens the same thing... it starts moving without even touching the keyboard!!

oh god, I can't believe you bought a new mouse.. sorry I didn't get here earlier, although it's always nice to have new things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back