GTA Vice City quits after a certain amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
I have been playing GTA Vice City recently and I have had a hell of a problem which is the following:

When I am playing and doing whatever I need to... suddenly the game window disappears and the game is gone, it quits itself. Before I had a problem that after some screens the images were fuzzy and the polygons where changing and changing until you could not see anything normal.... I have fixed that, by applying the latest driver to the video card, and I have the patch, I will install it today, but the other issue it the one I explained before, can anybody give me any suggestions

Thanks

We need the specs of your computer if you expect us to help you(CPU speed, amt. of memory, type of video card). My first guess is maybe your video card is overheating. Sometimes just a simple cleaning of the dust from inside your computer can fix odd problems like this. I may be way off but ive had similar problems in the past and it has turned out to be either overheating or lack of power from the PSU.

GTA quits and computer restarts

I just installed GTA Vice City and it played well for the first certain time, around 8-10 mins. But second time I played, the game quitted and system restarted just after a couple of minutes. Same has been happening since then. My PC specs are" 1.8 Ghz Processor, 512 mb RAM, 64 mb GeForce4, 40 GB HD

Please assist me in detecting the problem.

Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back