Gunman Chronicles cheat dev console wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildebeastie

Please help, playing the old gunman chronicles on PC. Have looked for cheats and walkthroughs online. The only cheat I can find is to start the game from the command line using the following parameters C:\gunman.exe-dev-console-game rewolf. doesn't work says target box invalid. Have tried gunmangunman.exe with and without C:\. Also without backslash. have tried with and without spaces have also typed in :\sierra\gunman\gunman.exe-dev-console-game rewolf still same thing. What am I missing. Sure it's something silly. Please help

It doesn't work because the command is incorrect. The proper way would be C:\gunman.exe -dev -console -game rewolf

Have to have those spaces :p and also you don't need to run it from command line. Just add " -dev -console - game rewolf" to the end of the target of a shortcut to the game.

gunman cheat

Thanks,
I have tried the spaces as you said and added them to the target of the shortcut. Cant get the console down in the game. Have tried ` and ~ not sure what else to do. Shall I try to run from command line and see if any different ?
Really stuck now.
Once again thanks for your help, lets hope I can make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back