Half-life 2 launcher dll - fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt help but notice how many people have posted about this problem and how many bogus fixes there have been. well, I assure you, I have found the way and this is no "bogus" fix, well at least it worked for us! :grinthumb. Anyways lets get on with it:

Step 1:
Go to your SteamApps folder and find your half-life 2 folder and copy it to any dir.
Step 2:
Go back to your SteamApps folder and delete the entire half-life 2 folder.
Step 3.
Re-install steam and re-download half-life 2
Step 4.
Restart Steam and go to "play games" and launch half-life 2
Step 5:
Play the game.

-=[NoTeS]=-

If you get an even worse problem than the original problem dont hesitate to cut and paste your backup.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this fails and you get the same problem see Cattivo071's fix and apply it to my fix, this combinatioin also works.
-=[LiNkS]=-

Cattivo071's Fix: See Attachments

Also if you would like to join my group [grAPH] please email me: grAPH04@gmail
Also if you join my group you may be given a free gmail invite with 1GB free storage so join today!
Disclaimer:
I accept no responsability for anything anybody does to their pc,health or anyhthing else for that matter whilst performing this fix
PS: the disclaimer DOESNT mean that this is going to harm anyone/anything in any way, its just so we can sleep an night -grAPH
P.S.P.S. Please reply to this thread once you have tried out this fix, thanks -grAPH

Attachments

• half-life.2.alternate.fix-grAPH 2004.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back