Halo Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when i try to open Halo and play it it says "We are sorry, but your computers video hardware is below the recommended minumum spec for this game. If you wish to upgrade your computer, please contact your computer manufacturer for any necessary assistance". I press continue anyway from that then the game gets to a certaint point of loading and then says "Your computers video driver is known to have serious issues with the game. A newer version that is compatible may be available. If you wish to update your drivers, Please contact your computer manufacturer for any necessary assistance".
I'm desperate for help plz.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Check the games system requirements on the game manufacturers website, and see if your video card is up to the job.

If it isn`t, you will need to upgrade the card.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Yo

If by system setup you mean type of computer then its a compaq presario, Which has 128mb RAM and 40GB space. My video card is a 16MB pro savage ddr to the best of my knowledge. Would yous be able to help me out by downloading a free upgrade to my RAM or video card also?

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. I wish it did!!

To upgrade your ram or your video card, you have to physically take them out and put new ones in. There is nothing you can download to improve upon what you physically have in your computer.

But possibly with just a little cash we can suggest a card that will get you up and running. What is your compaq model number?

Don't worry about a drives, your computer is way to old to play Halo. You have to have a 32MB card, 256MB ram, and a 730MHz processor. You don't have the ram or card. You will have to upgrade before you can play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back