Halo Problem (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

}{yBr!D^

Been having problems with Launching Halo... ever since I upgraded to Direct X 9.0c its been causing problems getting on. I got in contact with a Microsoft Tech and he tried somethings but didn't work... I formatted a couple times and it didn't work either. I have a ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB DDR AGP Video card... and a SB Audigy SZ 2... I don't know whats going on, I've had the game uninstalled for a while now... anyone had the same problem?

Nope - havent had a problem launching. Had problems with game freezing in MultiPlayer...

I'm running a Radeon (7500) - updated to the latest Catalyst and it caused even more problems... found a download for Catalyst 4.7 - WORKS A TREAT!

Try it...

I haven't tried it for a while... I attempted to uninstall all drivers, remove the video card... then re-install it everything from scratch with new drivers from atitech.com... got the same error... since Halo isn't installed on my PC anymore I don't recall the error msg... I'll have to re-install and post it up.

This is a flaw in the game, My friend had the SAME! problem with his 9600xt 256 all you need to do is go to the offical halo website and download the update. This will fix everything

PaulWuzHere said:
This is a flaw in the game, My friend had the SAME! problem with his 9600xt 256 all you need to do is go to the offical halo website and download the update. This will fix everything

You serious? ugh! lol... thanks, i'll give it a try.

ok uhh i still get this message that says "A problem occured initializing direct3D. Hardware acceleration maybe disabled, pleas run DXDIAG." what do i do? i tried running it but it still didnt work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back