Happy Birthday PHATMAN AND Poertner

Vehementi

Congrats, PHAT can drive now, and, well...Poertner can't do much more...but be the same age as SNGX...but still :D

Happy Birthday, you two :)

p.s. -> Happy Birthday Truffles and Punisher too :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm so happy to see that a thread has already been made about MY birthday! :D Yes yes, i'm 16 now, i don't get my license for 10 more days though, thanks to the DMV's brilliant computer system which crashed for a couple of days...ah well...i'll post some pics of my car whenever i have time to wash it and make it all SHINY.

Happy birthday Poertner, hope your vacation is/was nice!

Even though i already said it on the phone as i was speeding past a police officer at precicely 12:04 this morning... HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tommorow we are going to the dbacks game to celebrate with beer and hot dogs, what more could a young lad want...

oh man the world is not SAFE from you pair.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

it is my sincere hope you pair play it safe from now on....

A very happy birfday to you guys! Make sure you guys have fun today/tonight/from now on.

.....(in the words of the immortal Homer Simpson).....
Hmmmmmmmmm....shiny

LNCPapa

Lotsa birthdays lately! Buncha ya must live where the winters are real cold. :giddy:

Hope all concerned have (had - Rick) a safe & happy day & many more b'days to celebrate! :grinthumb

hey, poert

did you see olefarte's avatar............he's got your car, man :D .........have a good one...................when you're as old as ole' one and i.............these things just let us know we'll be dying soon :dead:
i noticed vehementi's birthday is comin in september..........this is probably his backhanded way of sayin' .......................don't forget my present :D

Happy birthday guys, hope you are having a good one... only 8 days left for me getting older, too :D.

Thanks, digged this one from the trenches of TS huh.

Went to dinner with 18 of my friends, and for the past 2 weeks after I eat i've been feeling really sick, but anyways tonight I fuggin PUKED. What a great way to celebrate a birthday.

Goin to the doctor tomorrow...Maybe im just dying...

happy B-day :D i have to wait for ma license in belgium you have to be 18 but i'm getting it in summer over the uk :D there you have to be 17 :D

[cartman]

'cause it's mah birthday, buh buh buh Birthday !!!

[/cartman]

Happy Birthday ya bums.;)

Back