Happy Birthday, Poertner_1274

Happy birthday. I hope you have a great day.

Regards and best wishes Howard
happy%20birthday1.gif

Thanks all. I get the priveledge of traveling for work on my birthday. But at least I can expense my VERY nice bday dinner tonight, along with the brews :D So that's a plus.

Anyway, look for some funny posts later tonight :p

Hehe - I'll keep an eye out for those posts - Have a great B-Day man.

Ha, I'm the first one to say it this year, even beat people like Howard.

Happy Birthday Poert!

IS that your photo for your avatar then SNGX? :p (j/k)

Seriously though, have a great day Poertner. Preferably one without spiders, flying ants, but nevertheless still having a tornado to watch at a safe distance.

(well, I wish somebody would wish those things for me on my birthday! lol)

Spike said:
IS that your photo for your avatar then SNGX? :p (j/k)

Seriously though, have a great day Poertner. Preferably one without spiders, flying ants, but nevertheless still having a tornado to watch at a safe distance.

(well, I wish somebody would wish those things for me on my birthday! lol)
Spike, I agree with you. I love watching storms. And it is storming here right now as well. But nothing too major, like we had a few weeks ago which knocked out 500,000+ people's power for nearly a week. The worst storm in St. Louis history.

I love watching storms. And it is storming here right now as well

:D. Maybe Birthday wishes do come true after all? lol

Oddly enough, we tend to get more tornadoes per area of landmass in the UK than the US does in any given year, even if they tend only to be between f0 and f2. Still I haven't seen one here though. It must be the maritime climate making them harder to predict. lol

Still, While I would wish you a spectacular tornado to watch from a safe distance, I wouldn't want to see you with a 500,000 home power cut. lol. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Did it knock out a major substation or something?

Missed Another By A Day!

Belatedly.....Happy Birthday Poert. Been pretty busy this week, but I hope it was all good for you. :D

Birthday went well, got a bunch of golf equpiment. I think I am going to have to go use it tomorrow. You know, as an excuse to go play...

Back