Happy Birthday Spliffy

Yeah, happy birthday man.

If it makes you feel good, I think I may have just scored over 90% in a UNIX exam.

LOL @ phant

i guess it almost makes Spliffy come LOL

anyway happy birthday !! and don't forget about the channel :p

Thank you for the kind sentiments guys, I would have posted yesterday but the site was down....

I had a quiet one with some friends and family, who did their best to get me wasted... I am suffering now :D.

Now I am 28 does anything change??

...yeah, I'm a year older :p

ps. I've just noticed - This is my 500th post.... WOOHOO!!

Indeed it is.:D

/me gets his duck costume...

duck_dance.gif

Happy Birthday Spliffeh !!!

Ditto! Gonna be a year shy of the big 3-0 now. May you have a grand celebration.:grinthumb

98% of you guys have never met him (online, or in person).

He used to come by the irc channel with didou occationally, haven't seen him in quite a while though. Doubt he still visits the website, if he does though, happy birthday spliffie, enjoy.

Again,

cheers for the kind sentiments guys... Had a whole bunch of friends and family round for the big day, and to watch the FA cup final (shame they couldn't arrange a win for us too)... Have been celebrating the big 3-0 all weekend, and I have to say that I'm glad that I'm not working at the moment, so I can enjoy the nice 19" TFT monitor that my wife bought me, finish HL2 and get on with finding a new job.

I have been on the site, but just lurking mostly... Glad to see some of you old timers are still around :)

Happy belated birthday ya bum. IRC networks still exist you know, use them before they disappear. ;)

Back