Happy Birthday svtcobra

Didou

Have a good one.

Since I seem to have some leftovers...

Here have some chocolate :p

Yeah have a great one!!! Drinking beer and talking to young ladies and opening presents, I take it??

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Yeah have a great one!!! Drinking beer and talking to young ladies and opening presents, I take it??

Sound like a good time to me
Hope its a good one cobra!

well i guess one thing he didn't do on his birthday is check the forums, haha. Happy Belated Birthday Special Vehicles Team cobra!

Thanks Guys!! I really appreciate the thread to celebrate my new age. Man, Im starting to get old.

Thanks Again..

Originally posted by Phantasm66

How about drinking water, fighting with my wife and opening a few cards...You were pretty much there Phantasm. :D

Young girls...I remember them. :(

Originally posted by svtcobra

How about drinking water, fighting with my wife and opening a few cards...You were pretty much there Phantasm. :D

Young girls...I remember them. :(

Ahh the good old days of fighting with the wife. I remember those...oh wait I don't have one. I'm only 19!!! Muhahaha :evil:

Happy B-day once again svtcobra!

/me dresses like a cheerleader & jumps on Cobra's lap

As for the rest of you don't get any ideas, it's only because it's his birthday ... ;)

How very nice of you Didou!!! Hope I get similar treatment on my B-day! ;)

I didn't even realize you were a girl! How about that. For some reason a girl that is into computers is just so sexy to me...

Well, here in the east my b'day is just about over..Just another day. Thanks again for the greetings and the PM's...I sincerely appreciated it.

Still throwing the b-day love late into the day. Its 11:05 here in Savannah, GA and is the same up in MA I presume (at least I think it's eastern standard time is the same). Much love to cobra and all his great knowledge! Now that your birthday is almost over, I wish you the best for the rest of the year!!!

The Cheetah :)

*bump*

duck_dance.gif

Happy Birthday !!!

Let's all get down with the 2005 version of the duck dance. Oh yeah *bump*. :p

duck_dance.gif

Back