Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasm66

Happy New Year!

It just became 2003 in Australia's part of the world, so I guess its not too soon to say....

[center]****HAPPY NEW YEAR! ****[/center]

All the best for the New Year!

it finally happened. all i have to say is

[center]****HAPPY NEW YEAR! ****[/center]

I have made new year's resolutions:

1)I am too young to have a beer gut. I shall join a gym and start to get fit before I die like my grandfather did at 53.

2)I shall clean up the forums, there being less BS posted, so it is a good computing resource like it used to be, and

3)I shall study harder with my computing courses.

What about U???

My resolutions are much the same as yours Phant (minus the beer gut) in that:

1) I will definitely clean up my act on the forums and notify mods of any infraction/BS posting.

2) Never miss one day of working out, ever.

3) Start a new training regimen.

4) Work my butt off to get my A+ certification and get whatever experience I can now so I can get a good IT job when I'm 16 and pay off that heavy car insurance ( $150 a month :dead: ), and generally be a pretty dang smart guy when it comes to computers so I can help the people here more.

5) Get better grades. My current GPA is like ~3.2. I should be honor rolling (GPA of 3.2), as I get $20 from my grandparents...:D...If I honor roll in every quarter from now until my senior year, which is 12, then I'll get $240...not too bad if you ask me :D At least a 3.5 for this term. What I really want to do is get my first 4.0, starting next term.

Happy 2000th post for me!

Yeah but I'm already drunk.................................................................................................................................ha ha ha.
Anyway once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE who lives where it already is the New Year !!!

This is my 2003rd post. Very cool.

It's currently 7:06 PM here. 5 hours left! :D

Happy new year, hope you guys are/have/ or are goign to have a more entertaining one than I am. Mine is just another night, nothing special, guess thats what happens when you go to hs in a small town then come back after 4.5 years of college, there just aren't many cool people left, heh. No actually I could be out with a couple people I knew in HS, but I just couldn't get myself that fired up to go out tonight for some reason. oh well.

Originally posted by palmboy5
SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I SHOULD BE HAPPY?!

of course you should be happy.

i just had a pot monkey.

might means they wake you in the middle of the night.

and you must have a cocknail of whatever is left.....

!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Phantasm66
of course you should be happy.

i just had a pot monkey.

might means they wake you in the middle of the night.

and you must have a cocknail of whatever is left.....

!!!!!!!

pot monkey happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back