C: 39.0Gb
E: 35.4Gb

Second hard drive is a 200Gb, theres a problem here with some space missing

D: 19.5Gb
F: 58.5Gb
G: 24.4Gb
H: 25.4Gb

By my mark, there is 127Gb all together and there is roughly 60Gb Missing

Also it looks like my partitions are wierd as on my 80, i have my c drive and a backup drive, but in this case d is before e.

Whats going on

HELP!!

At the time you created the partitions on your 200GB, your computer did not support hard drives bigger than 127GB.

This is a common problem and can be caused by your motherboard being old, BIOS being out of date, your operating system being out of date. You can create new partitions in the remaining space on the 200GB after you have managed to make your computer support large hard drives.

The warped drive lettering is a "feature" of Windows. If you want all the partitions on the second hard drive to come after the ones on the first HD, then make sure the second hard drive has only logical partitions on it. (Or just assign different drive letters to everything in Disk Management).

So there is nothing to fix (any more), your disk space is all there, just not partitioned.

Just create some partitions in the unallocated space or use some partitioning software to resize your existing ones..

never mind, i made another primary partiton and it works

my primary partition on the 200Gb so it wouldnt matter if there were 2, the mp3 drive isnt booting the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back