Hard drive

By Mekaonija
Apr 13, 2007
  1. I recently reformatted, and forgot to add a partition so right now I only have a c drive which can hold 39 Gb, but my hard disk can hold 81 Gb. Can I change this size without reformatting again? Its not a problem If I have to reformat again but I'm just wondering =p
  2. CraigMc

    CraigMc TS Rookie Posts: 29

    If you had something like Partition Magic installed then you can do that. The easist thing to do would be to reformat though.

    An easier option if you already have XP installed would be to go into Disk Management (Right click My Computer select Manage, click on Disk Management) and create an extended partition using the remaining disk space of your Harddisk. Windows will then see this all as one partition even though there are two.
  3. Mekaonija

    Mekaonija TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 114

    Ohh, Thanks a lot that was it ;D

    Don't have to reformat again =D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...