Have the NVidia GeForce XF 5200 and want to upgrade... suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iml8agn

Having some trouble with Quake's new game on line and think it may be time to upgrade my graphics card...suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Please fill out your profile with your PC's specs so we can help you better. Also, open your case and post a screenshot of or post the information on the PSU (Power Supply Unit) sticker. This is what a typical PSU sticker looks like. New video cards pull a lot of power so unless you have a good PSU, forget about getting a better card. In addition, post a budget and your exact location so we can recommend parts.

Thanks for the response...

I filled out the information I know about my system but I cannot locate the PSU information. I've opened my tower and don't see anything that resembles the sticker you posted...hmmm... it's a dell dimension 8300...it has whatever Dell put in it.

Thanks for the response...

I filled out the information I know about my system but I cannot locate the PSU information. I've opened my tower and don't see anything that resembles the sticker you posted...hmmm... it's a dell dimension 8300...it has whatever Dell put in it. Okay, after digging deep, I can barely make out a sticker...I'll attach it.

pcu sticker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back