Having BSOD without knowing !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, lately i've been having problems with my pc, it keeps restarting on its own, while i am playing games, just doing nothing and while i am doing my everyday work. I never had these problems until recently. please can anyone help me ????? well i will include 3 debug files i got so far. i formatted my pc think that it will solve the problem, but i guess it didn't :)

thanks in advance !!!

Your crashes are caused by a few things, hardware, a347bus.sys which is apparently a driver used by Alcohol and the last cause is from MN710-51.sys, a Microsoft Broadband Networking driver. If you uninstall Alcohol (if you have it) and reinstall the Broadband drivers that should help but if you still get BSOD's it could be faulty memory.

thanks for the reply, thank for letting me know about the casues, the strange this is this. i never had these problems before !!! i had all those programs installed and nothing went wrong before untill recently. i didn't even install anything else!!! :) hope its not faulty memory !!!!!

thanks again i am going to reinstall some of the programs u suggest me to do. thanks

hope others can tell me more !!!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I believe you may have a ram problem. This is because 1 minidump crashes with hardware and has a failure bucket of IP-Misaligned.

I minidump crashes with memory_corruption and has a failure bucket of MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back