Having Crash n Reboot Issues with Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'm having random reboots
seems to be random, although occurs more often during hot temps
the pc itself has enough fans to keep cool none are malfunctioning
i used the computer manager to check the system log. The last thing it said on it was this error code
error code 10000050, parameter1 fffce188, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 bf803c9e, parameter4 00000000

anyone tell me whats goin down?

This error code usually references driver issues. Try to find updated drivers for all your devices including your motherboard.

i can however, i dont know how to look em up heh im not that advanced =(
and forgot to mention drivers were the first thing i updated on everything
i also installed all the updates to windows

How to access minidumps:

1. Go to My Computer and click it on.

2. Then click on your C Drive and look for the Windows Folder

3. Click on your Windows Folder and search for the Minidump Folder.

4. Click on the Minidump Folder and inside are your minidump files. We need these files. I made a special desktop folder whereby I could transfer the minidump files to for easier access when you need to attach them to a post.

5. Attach these files as you would a Word document to an email. If you have a number of them attach them in a Zip format.

sorry i didnt respond for a bit, this a friends computer im trying to fix heh
anyway ty for your help so far, heres the collection o mini dumps
unfortunately i couldnt fit anywhere near all the dumps on here haha but heres the most recent ones i could fit in the space limits, if u need more theres alot

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your zip file is corrupt and I can`t extract your minidumps.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps here. You can attach the minidumps directly without having to zip them up. Please note: Techspot has a limit of 100kB for attachments, so you`ll need to make several attachments to your post.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Okay im reposting some just in case, im going over there soon and ill try that list you posted but as precaution ill just post some of the mini dumps so the problem can be fixed faster if you get them in time =) thank you so much for your help

and here's dump # 2

and dump number 3, unfortunately I can only do 1 per post =(

then there were 4

and finally the 5th one

Attachments

• Mini050807-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 6
You can make more than one attachment per post, just as long as no single attachment exceeds 100kB.

All your minidumps crash at win32k.sys and have a bugcheck of 50.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Follow the instructions in this thread and see if it helps.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back