Headset Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruff

Hiyas. I just picked up a pair of Logotech headphones (can't remember the model and I'm at work atm) for online gaming like BF2142 n stuff. Anyways it seems like the mike pickup is extremely weak. I went through the testing and configuring it and even with the volume cranked it barely picks up what I'm saying. I have to take the headset off and hold the mike right next to my mouth in for it to act like it should. Am I doing something wrong or did I get a screwed up set?

And another quick question. I have the mike plugged into the rear jack on my computer and have the headphone jack into the speaker outlet. Is there a quick way to switch back and forth between using the headset and using the normal speakers? I pretty much just want the headset for gaming but it's a pain to get behind the computer to switch back and forth between the two by unplugging and replugging jacks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My way around the jack issue was to get a USB head set from logitech, although the sound quality isnt the greatest its a small price to pay....

The problem is that you bought a knock off brand "LogoTech";) I think and know you meant Logitech.

Everyone I know seems to have the same issues with BF2142. Sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't. It also depends id VOIP is enabled on the server. Some admins are cheap asses and do not want to cough up an extra $10.

My name on BF 2142 is SGTMOOSE (Sorry if I collected your dogtags but what can I say, if I did, its war)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back