Hello and HijackThis File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you forum for you help. I am attaching a HijackThis log in hopes someone will help. I have completed the suggested preliminary removal.

Thanks for you help

Hello trdarsey and welcome to TechSpot.:)

Am i correct in thinking that your system had been infected with AntiVermins?

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: buprestidae - {b59f3ba4-98da-4b5f-8a2d-7b56fb11140b} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Once done your system will be clean.

If you have any more spyware problems, post them in this thread and they will be dealt with.

This thread is for the use of trdarsey only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Rik

Your assumption wascorrect about my system being infected with antiverments. My apologies for not being complete in my introduction. I followed your instructions. 3 of the 4 above were in the HJT log. I ticked them and ran fix.

Thanks for your asssistance.

trdarsey

If you would like, you could do a fresh HJT log so that I can check thats it is totally clean.

This thread is for the use of trdarsey only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Rik:

Thanks again! The attached HJT log is from this morning. Please let me know if this needs additional attention.

T.R.

You have 1 entry that should be fixed the same way as before -

O21 - SSODL: buprestidae - {b59f3ba4-98da-4b5f-8a2d-7b56fb11140b} - (no file)

Other than that, your HJT log is clean.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Antivermins is a rogue antispyware programme.

Go and follow these removal instructions HERE. You should do this, even if your system appears to be running normally.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back