hello everyone... my hijackthis... and an introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikkilea

Hello there :)

Im Vikki, im 16, computers are my hobby, and the internet

Got my laptop, win XP, the usual.

I know how to work it, i feel that i could probably help people on this forum with spyware troubles

and because it seems to be the cool thing to do, here is my hijackthis file ;)

what do you think, is my computer diseased? :)

It look OK.

One thing to send shivers down my spine is Messenger Plus though. They have a nasty spyware history and even though they have supposedly cleaned up their act I still consider it "fishyware"

well obviously i said no to the spyware, and ms's antispyware picked up on it and basically told me to 'watch out' :p Sypbot and Adware make allowances for it though.

ive had no problems with it, and the guy who made it is respectable, so, im okay with that.

Vikkilea said:
I know how to work it, i feel that i could probably help people on this forum with spyware troubles
Let's find out how good you are:
MsgPlus.exe
winampa.exe
flashget.exe

Vikkilea said:
because it seems to be the cool thing to do, here is my hijackthis file
There's nothing 'cool' about submitting a log just for fun.

realblackstuff said:
Let's find out how good you are:
MsgPlus.exe
winampa.exe
flashget.exe

There's nothing 'cool' about submitting a log just for fun.

flashgets popups are so annoying, but i havent got around to uninstalling it yet, i used it to download a 500mb file that needed 50 retrys...

winampa.exe is spyware or something - even though i admit i didnt know that until i read the sticky about it somewhere :p

msgplus has bundled toolbar, but obv i said no - even though people continue to mistrust it. the maker, patchou, has tried to ensure that people are well aware of its additional software, but still *****s install it then complain to me

if msgplus still has spyware, then ive saw none of it, so im happy.

and the cool bit - i was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back