Hello from new member with problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie

Hello everyone, I'm really glad to have access to this resource when in need. I hate to start right off with problem but my warrantee just expired on my Dell Dimenstion 8300. I and having flashing problems with some video clips on two different video programs, microsoft and democracy. I'm having a problem with my multimedia controller and multimedia audio controller. On the hardware profile it show they have problems. I've deleted the drivers twice hoping it would reinstall them but it won't find them on my HD. I've downloaded the drivers but it still won't see them. I am running a GeForce FX 5200 w/ TV out and DVI. I would buy another card if I thought it would solve the problem. Any Ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Yes they are the only drivers for the GeForce FX 5200. Just to be sure I repeated the process, this time entering safe zone, unistalling the device and re-booting. Same result, fails to find the drivers. I have yellow question marks beside the devices in the device manager.

One thing that seems weird to me is especially in the democracy video player, some clips will flash, some will not play at all at first. But if I continue to hit play and stop several times, most times they will play but will still do that flashy thingy.

Well, I reckon I got the latest. I don't know for sure. It's all that was listed..... I hate computers. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back