Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi techspot pros i have a problem with my multimedia audio controller. i recently formatted my hard drive and put windows 2000 though the original operating system was xp. it can recognise the audio codecs, video codecs etc but the multimedia audio controller has a yellow question mark on it.

please advice me on the way forward.

kollo

hi techspot pros i have a problem with my multimedia audio controller.i recently formatted my hardrive and installed windows 2000 though it used to have windows xp.the problem is that the multimedia audio controller appears with a yellow question mark icon though the rest of the audio codecs and video codecs can be recognised

please advice me on the best way forward to get the drivers

kollo

we need more info on what type of audio you have, is it a PCI card?, or is it on-board.

If it's on the mobo and you don't have an install CD supplied with your computer, then you can look on the mobo's manufacturer's website(or just tell us what mobo you have).

If it's a PCI card, give us the name of the card and we'll try and find if for you.

multimedia audio controller not functioning

hi crazy my motherboard manufacturer is hp

the sound card in my machine is onboard. and also that the model of my machine is a hp compaq 7100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back