Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all members, this is my first time to post in this forum, i am looking for a cooling pad for my Acer Aspire 5570, can somebody please advise me the best cooling pad for this laptop model, i usually use it for office work and for heavy gaming after office hours and it gets mighty hot.

thanks

Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay here, I've not owned any of these pads so I wont give advise here, but I'm sure someone else will point you in the right direction soon;

This one seems the higest reviewed on techspot

I have a cheap plastic one for my laptop and it knocks off a couple of degrees, but I got it for free, and I dont think I would of paid for it.

AtK SpAdE said:
I have a cheap plastic one for my laptop and it knocks off a couple of degrees, but I got it for free, and I dont think I would of paid for it.

Same here, I would not waste money on another one! Maybe they havent gotten better in the last few years. But I had one a while back and it didnt really help to much. As you said, maybe a few degrees difference.

Astro Boy, I would suggest unless you are having serious issues, I would not buy a cooling pad.

btw.....welcome to TechSpot!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back