Help about Gmod weaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCat

I have gmod 10 but there is no nuke ( :) ) in my game. What should I download to have nuke or other cool weaps in game? (I have normal guns like shotgun and gravity, but nuke is somwhere missing

I have these addons: Gmod deathmach 0.1 (WTF?)
SandBox 1.0
CS:S 1.0
Day of defeat 1.0
and Default Scripted entities 1.0
BUT I DON'T HAVE addont witch contains nuke

I need helping again

Another stupidy: original guns and nuke launcher is ok but nuke bomb is a bit odd looking. It's look like Big red error word. I've downloaded other weaps packs, but when i select them they appear as little red cubes on top right corner on screen. I think there is same red error like nuke bomb on ground, but this one move with me :) . Anyway it's stupid looking :( . What I can do to see normal c4 , duals, m4, smoke grenades and other stuff instead of errors words ?

Hmm..I'm not too sure why this may be happening. So if you uninstall the nuke bomb will everything go back to normal? If so then just uninstall it and try to find another one.

No, everything what was normal is normal and the nuke rocket is normal, but the nuke bomb and lots of weaps in a addon pack that I downloaded is appears as big red error word. Funny but when I have weapon that looks like error in my hands and I look to myself trough camera, weapon seems to be normal, so:
1 person: error weapon,
3 person: normal weapon, :mad:

really strange. I have only CS:S weapon addon, not full game.The one full game is gmod. Maybe problem is this, something about models or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back