Help Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxEAJ

Ok, first of all, I just got this really awesome game called Dungeon Siege 2. I loved the first one to death. I open it, I freak out, I rush to my computer. It installs perfectly. I already fixed one error with it, and after I fixed that error, theres a new error I HAVE NO IDEA how to work around.

I launch Dungeon Siege 2, and then it pops up with a message saying "Exception Detected, this may take a minute or two to gather information". Right after that closes, it pops up with a error message, saying that the game has crashed. I viewed the technical information, and theres three files it includes in its report, the DungeonSiege2.CRASH file, and the DXDIAG notepad file. Any Ideas? Or at least find a link that can fix this problem. I have googles 400 hundred ******* times and no solution. Please techspot, don't let me down! I am also really pissed off at the fact that I got a awesome game I can't play. I need a solution or link within two days please! I hate errors! I'm so pissed when people look at me, my head looks like :darth:

Screw titles lol, read this.

The direct X and bad video driver was the first error I fixed, it turns out that ATI released a driver on 12/20 that is bad. So I downgraded and direct x is fine. Also the game installs it for you, but I already had 9.

try googling the exact error message. you'd be surprised how much help you can get. there are no doubt hundreds of other people that have had this problem before, and there is by that logic also a fix out there. check it out.

I googled the error message, and got **** from it. Absoloutely nothing. **** this game i'm giving up. Time to sell on Ebay. I'll let somebody on here have it for 20 bucks, comes with expansion to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back