Help chosing parts with a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soil

Hello,

i needa new computer budget is around 1000 AUD (australian dollars)
must include DFI LANPARTY ULTRA-D NFORCE-4 and DDR1 2-2-2-5 latency RAM (hopfully OCZ)
just need help with....Graphics card, CPU(MUST BE AMD),powersupply/case
etc etc

budget may go up to $1500 ill update if i can get a budget of that much :grinthumb

id aprechiate help lots! again must be Australian Dollars .. sorry if that is inconvinenant (spelling :S)

also keep in mind i shall have a fair amout of overcloking opertunites with that board so i might be able to geta 3200 AMD and overclock it to a 3500 and save $100 dollars or so ?

must go now
Thank :giddy:

crazdude said:
what is with you amd fan boys, ever thouhg pentium d its just as good?

Im an Intel Fan..but i will not argue that an AMD will beat a Intel in gaming hands down...

lol, dude, am the only kid in my class at school thats has a pc with pentium d 3.6 ghz, make the rest look like crap. and man is it ever fine with a gefore 7800. it isnt my cpc only tho, its family, my pc has freaking celeron, but I use them both.

in many benches it shows amd beating intells but lets not start and amd intel debate, as far as your system goe

i do not know astrallion dollros but if they are simmilar to american dollors you can gert a nice system

amd3800+ 350
gefoce 7800 350x2 if you want sli
2gb ram 250
your dfi mobo 150
a good psu up to 100
and a nice case anyware for 50 to 200 dollors
and hdd 250gb for 150 dollors which is a total of

1550 which is american dolllors which is a little ofver yourbudget you may wabt only 1 7800gt
and you also need winedows 150 so you may want to tick with one7800

hahaha, typical amd fanboy, maybe if they ever gave intel a try they wpuld stop being so arrogant and braggers.

If your posts are not relevant to the question asked, you do not need to reply here crazdude.

crazdude said:
hahaha, typical amd fanboy, maybe if they ever gave intel a try they wpuld stop being so arrogant and braggers.

Ok i know its wrong...but i have to remark

A. Being an intel Fan (its all i own), and AMD beats a Intel in gaming anyday
B. How is he being arrogant? He just listed good parts.
C and o yea what Didou said :p

hey all
thanks for all the replys
swker98
lol for 7800 here is about 600-800 AUD which is alot of money lol so x2 of them = over 1000 :p

AMD fan boy= me?
who said iwas a fan boy? choose one or the otehr there is only Intel or AMD can only choose one and i choose AMD
and it is better for my needs so meh :)
ne ways
www.staticice.com.au
i found this nice lil site u type specific part in and it willl list cheapest price in australia and were to get it etc
try using this hehe

btw thanks for your input AtK SpAdE
:) and Didou and all others :)

btw to give you an idea taht DFI mobo i listed is about 250-300 AUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back