Lite-on DVD RW
Lite-on DVD Rom
Mitsumi floppy/card reader
G.Skill DDR2 800
XFX 7600
visiontek tv tuner
2-320 gb seagate hard drive
Running MCE 2005
I got it all set up and everything seemed to be going fine. I have been installing the drivers and windows updates and all of that was done. I was now working on getting some software installed and had installed the logitech setpoint for the keyboard and mouse. I installed the antivirus avg, windows defender which I had to uninstall because it kept on going corrupt. Anyway I was messing with the Al Lifestyles features and was just learning and playing around a little bit with fan settings etc. Nothing major at all. It had to restart and bam. It won't restart. The fans and dvd roms work, and the power light on the mobod is lit. No power to the screen at all now. What is up. I cleared the cmos and it said it couldn't find the dvd rom, floppy etc. but it won't let me get into the bios. Does anyone have any idea at all. I have built many computers and had minor problems but never this. WoW.

I have. It came on after about a half hour of trying and failing to say the overclocking had failed. I am not overclocking so it must have something to do with the program that comes with the mobod. I just went and did a bios update hoping that it would solve the problem and it just did it again after that. It had been working for about an hour again. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back