HELP! Error: Not a valid window 32 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragxyz

My friend got a MP4 player and we tried to put more songs to it. The player also acts like a flash drive. The songs were already there in the player but she can't play it.

We tried to delete the files but it would reappear again. IT went that way all the time, it seems that we can delete it now but in a few seconds it is there again.

We also tried to click "My Computer" on her desktop but it says "Not a valid window 32 application" and when we clicked it again, there's something that popped out and tried to install something.

We used the Task Manager but we cannot open it, as well as the regedit.

What seems to be the root of the problem here? ANy solutions?

Thanks a lot in advance.

It looks like you computer has become reinfected again.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ragxyz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

It's not my computer this time, it's a friend's. hehe

And she is not connected to the internet. I will still bring the logs after I performed some scanning. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back