Help for checking minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 minidump is normally not enough to diagnose a BSOD problem.

However, your minidump crashes with a bugcheck of 9C. This is normally means you have some kind of hardware failure.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Start by going HERE and following the instructions, for testing your ram/hard drive etc.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

howard_hopkinso said:
1 minidump is normally not enough to diagnose a BSOD problem.

However, your minidump crashes with a bugcheck of 9C. This is normally means you have some kind of hardware failure.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Start by going HERE and following the instructions, for testing your ram/hard drive etc.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi, Howard, remember me?
https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42776

I've changed a new display card, just faced BSOD again
So, I want to make sure it's the same thing occured so that I can make sure it's the problem of Mainboard

Yes I do remember you now.

I`m sorry that you`re still having problems.

This is obviously a serious problem. I suspect that maybe you`re correct and that it is your mobo that`s at fault. However, as you know, I can`t be sure.

Hardware problems like yours, are notoriously hard to diagnose.

It might be worth your while, taking your computer to a pc repair shop and have them diagnose what the problem is.

Obviously just swapping parts, can prove to be very expensive and time consuming.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back