help have error from MSN zone "unable to join game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have been getting an error in MSn zone for Age of Empires The conquerors 2 and it is when i join a game and host launches then a message comes up "unable to join game" na really need help because i tried installing and uninstalling all i could and NONE worked. NEED help have had problem for awhile and need help. if you get soulution e-mail me at email removed. Thanks for reading

i resp[onded to a question like this earlier today. i think that when ZONE games get old, they cease to be supported by zone.com

Ryan Donohue said:
Hi i have been getting an error in MSn zone for Age of Empires The conquerors 2 and it is when i join a game and host launches then a message comes up "unable to join game"

Hey dude, did you ever resolve this issue? Iam having the same deal :confused: and so are many others. I have even given out my IP address and tried to host a game but no joy. I checked the microsoft web site but found the suggestions a bit sketchy. what have you found out? did you give up yet? maybe wait till AOE III release :haha: I have been posting in forums but only get quick reply and nothing realy helpfull

regards
paul samson
email removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back