HELP HELP Audio problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto67

OK i just got my new computer and i keep getting this annoying echo when ever i listen to music or anything that involves audio

is there anything i can to fix it????

sound card

What kind of sound card? the properties for the specific card usally has effects options that you can uncheck, start there or go to your start button-control panel-sounds and look there!

berto67 said:
srry i am not to good with computers so where can i find out what type sound card i have?

Okay theres good news and bad news...the good news is slowly, painfully, and pocket drainingly you will be a computer wizard, the bad news is slowly, painfully, and pocket drainingly you will be a computer wizard. Anyway like I posted, go to your start button (drag mouse to lower left of desktop) click start when the box comes up look for control panel click it when the control panel comes up go to sounds (Icon looks like speakers!) then in there it should tell you what sound card you have! there you go.

Okay, you should be able to go to like sound options and check if there are any effects checked, such as the Echo thing you are talking about. Just explore, you cant really mess anything up as long as you dont check things or save things. this way you can learn your new computer, trust me as bad as you want to play games it is advisable to KNOW your system, else you will be frustrated when playing games because you have to exit to fix things... hope this helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back