Help! Hijacked by CoolWWWSearch

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumworkshop

Can anyone help me get rid of 3 spyware's and they are called CoolWWWSearch.Fear2DLL, CoolWWWSearch.HomeSearch, & CoolWWWSearch.SearchKlick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Drumworkshop

Need help on this HJT

Could someone help me with this hijack this log because I don't know which lines to fix or delete.

Thanks,
drumworkshop

You have not followed all the instructions in the link I gave you. Please go back and follow the instructions exactly.

Then, post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

CoolWebSearch

I will be more specific on what I've done already. I ran Kaspersky and BitDefender and found 1 infection & deleted. Deleted cookies and everything delete except INDEX.DAT. Ran system scan through Trojan Hunter. Ran Ewido Anti Malware 3.5 and found 1755 infected files & cleaned, but would not make a report quit responding. Ran it again and found 76 infected files and the report worked. Do you want the report? Downloaded tomcoyote version 1.99.1 and have a HJT report. This is where I'm stuck and need some help. I do not know if I'm suppose to delete all files in HJT or what I thought maybe someone could tell me which file to delete. Please advise what to do next. Also I'm having major pop ups when on the internet that it maxes my performance to where the computer locks up and I have to ctrl+alt=del to shut down.

Thanks,
drumworkshop

No no no, whatever you do, Do not fix all entries in HJT. Only fix the entries as instructed(if there).

Then, post your HJT log as well as the Ewido log.

Regards Howard :)

Spybot

I need a little help. When I go to www.safer-networking.org to download Spybot S&D is just kick me out. Is there another site I can download the trial version with updates. I also saw where there is a update for the CoolWWWSearch spyware at this site.

Thanks,
Drumworkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back