help installing new drivers for my TS-H552U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded a new driver from this site (US-06) and tried to update driver, but file is a *.bin and when I try to locate driver on HD it tells me that no compatible drivers found. then tried looking through other means and when I look at the file type it's looking for it is *.inf . Help please, the main reason i'm trying this is recently been having trouble with slow reading. Lots of skipping in audio and video while watching DVD's. Worked fine for a while is what I don't understand. Even when I tried to use DVD Shrink, audio was really jumpy on file. Starting to piss me off. Help greatly appreciated.

Welcome to TS

i understand that u want to update ur firmware but cant open *.bin extension.Use the Optical Drive Installation Cd and search for a firmware upgrade utility on it

i have a driver for it currently but want update. Tried CD like u said and it says cannot find a better match than the one you already have. Anyone else have any suggestions? Please help. Would like to be able to watch and record DVD's without the stupid jumping.

my friend u r trying windows driver update util not firmware update util that Toshiba provides..

Go to Toshiba's web site and look for a firmware upgrade

it's a samsung and I have read around that they do not provide any. Went to the website, and not there. Anyone have anymore ideas? read a few things on this forum, but no-one says how you go about doing it.

ChineseTechie said:
Can I ask you what driver you are trying to update??

cT

It is the TS-H552U-US06 firmware upgrade.

And for GF, I have downloaded that file but do not know how to flash the new firmware to drive. Thanks though, for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back