HELP! I've replaced my mobo and PSU and my computer STILL! doesn't boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted in these forums about 3 weeks ago becuase my computer wasn't powering on. It just flickered when I hit the power button and then died. only the led fans lit up, for a second, nothing started spinning.

I've tried EVERYTHING with my old mobo and psu, including shorting out the pins, resetting cmos, unplugging HDD, etc, I'm pretty sure i did literally everything to try and fix it.

I bought a new mobo (p5n-e) and PSU (rosewill 550w) to replace my previous components (p5b and FSP 450w) first I got the new mobo and plugged it into my old PSU, that didn't work, so I figured either my PSU and my mobo were both fried, or my PSU was fried, so i got a new Mobo

MY COMPUTER STILL DOES NOT BOOT UP!!! even with new MOBO and PSU

HELP!!!

why would my CPU be fried? I've heard of other people talking about it, but I don't really have a different CPU to try lol.....

is there a way to check that?

have you "table tested" your hardware prior to installing everything into your case?

try with only the minimum components:
  • PSU
  • Mobo
  • CPU/HSF
  • 1 RAM stick
  • video card (unless mobo has integrated video)
  • HDD (format if necessary)

:wave:

I'm sorry to sound rude, But I have clearly stated that I replaced BOTH by Motherboard and PSU prior to posting this thread, so that really sounds rather silly for you to suggest....but thanks for trying to help.

KingCody said:
have you "table tested" your hardware prior to installing everything into your case?

try with only the minimum components:
  • PSU
  • Mobo
  • CPU/HSF
  • 1 RAM stick
  • video card (unless mobo has integrated video)
  • HDD (format if necessary)

:wave:

I have done that yes, but it did not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back