help me get rid off spycrush

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with my computer because its running really slow and same with my internet. I don't know but like Zlob.VideoActive Acess whatever got installed into the computer and screwed everything up. And like it automatically put spycrush onto my computer. This is effecting my help and security thing. The help and security appeared on my icon, its like a shield flashing from like a ? to X back and forth. The help and security kept warning me about like there is like alot of malware and spyware on my computer, and they kept recommending like really a bad antivirus program i should use. Because I know those bad antivirus will either charge me money or give me adware. I tried everything to get rid off spycrush and the Zlob.Video thing off my computer. Well I mainly used Spybot - Search and Destroy and Adware Personal SE to get rid off it. Like I got rid off the most of the malware and spyware. I couldn't get rid of all of it, because some of them are hard to remove. The Zlob.Video thing is causing the biggest problem for my computer and my internet. I will appreciated if you guys can help me get rid of that off my computer and my internet, and I really don't want to see the bad spyware or spycrush advertisement on my hompage, and I want to get rid of it for free, I do not want to be charged or register for anything. I just want my computer to be virus/spyware/malware/adware/trojan free. Thank you for your time and I hope you guys can get back to me as soon as possible.

Hi yuqihu and welcome to techspot. =)

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of yuqihu only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back