Help me getting a case please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grr_San_jose_Ca

Ok im trying to find a transparant but i havent had any luck.....can any one please help me find a good ATX clear/ transparant case i will be very thankfull if you do thanks in advance

Kitt500cat that one was great but its out off stock :( and nick slick do you think that one is hard to asamble? its my first See through case im going to buy if thanks to both of you guys if any one has any other links to cases please post them thanks again guys

Grr_San_jose_Ca said:
Which one would you recommend? out of the 2 that are in stock

Whichever one you like the best. I'm sure the other two will be in stock soon.

I think either one would be fine, it more depends on which one looks better to you. Also, keep in mind that none of the clear cases come with intake/exhaust fans, so you will need to get at least one for each end. Since the case is clear, you need to do a good job of routing your cables so it doesn't look messy!

The Antec Sonata II is a cool looking one too. Especially considering the heavy rebate and the high-quality Antec PSU that comes with it, it's a sweet deal.

I have the logysis transparent and i like it. I gotta tell you though, after about 2 weeks their will be about a million scratches on it. anything that touches it seems to leave a scratch. Another negative is you have to unscrew 6 screws if you want to take the side plate off..i tend to just leave it off. Also, you have to take out the mobo screws, and 6 screws if you want to access the backplate. Basically my point is, they are nice cases but a hasle to have.

They are not to noticable when my system is lite up, you can hardly notice them, but in yellow light and looking up close there all over. The mobo is a breeze to put in, but if you want to service anything in back of the mobo, you have to take out the mobo, as the mobo is connected to the side panal. As in almost any other case, the mobo is hooked on to a backplate, so it is easy to access the that side.

It looks good to me. Unless you wanted to go dual-core with your CPU, then you might want to go w/something like this.
hope it works good for you
kitty500cat

Isint dual not compatible with alot of games? ive heard about people saying it wasnt ill go with twites one if its compatible with new games i havent been around here in a while lol so is it?

Of course it is. It will work amazing with any game, and its about 4 times faster then the one you picked out for only $40 more.

Have you ever tried burning a dvd? i bought a couple of NBA games and burned them on my old cpu it was an athlon 64 2800 socket 754 an average burn would last about one hour and 30 mninutes with a write speed of 16x dvd how faster would it change this?

Well, i don't personally own an x2, i have a conroe, i am just recommending it for your situation. It really depends on alot of different things, such as the size of the game, but i'm sure it would be significantly faster, although the write speed you set it at is really what determines how long it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back