Help needed already replaced MB,CPU and PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basicly my pc went nuts on me kept rebooting and dieing with no pic on moniter after doing this for few times the thing went dead wouldent even switch on.So i looked all over the net and saw lot of people saying it seemed like motherboard failed or PSU fails so i went and got new motherboard,psu and cpu,reformated.But the second the pc gets stressed it reboots. But when comes back on i get this error message sometimes error slightly changes

catagory: 102 event id: 1003
Error code 10000050 parimiter 1 c421e384 parimiter 2 00000000 parimiter 3 bf801co5 parimiter 4 oooooooo.

Specs
adm sampron 3000+ 1.8ghz = brand new
768mb ram ddr400
radeon 9250
2 x 80g maxtor hard drives
400w psu = brand new
Asus K8U-X motherboard = brand new

Please can any1 help i updated all drivers and bios are already updated as you can see i built the pc on a budget.

Already tested ram says its fine with memtest but personaly i wouldent mind trying difrent software to try on can recomend any please

i jUst replaced graphics card and ram 1gb with new ones still happening im at loss now dont have a clue.Any1 got any ideas.Basicly the pc is going of like power cut and restarting itself

I got an error code can any 1 please help

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 25/03/2007
Time: 16:42:11
User: N/A
Computer: GARNET
Description:
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf80bca0, parameter3 b9d73c48, parameter4 00000000.
memory dump file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPSVK7ML

If i upload memory dumps can some1 take look at them please

I sent the pc to repair shop been there 1 day they said they have had no bsod yet and said if they get nothing buy tomorow for me to take pc home.So hopefully whatever is wrong with it will be fixed but if i get the pc back and i get bsod again im puting the thing in bin as i have had enough tryed everything i can think of dont care how much it has cost me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back