Help on a TrojanHorse... URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
My PC has been infected by a Trojan Horse and it's driving me crazy... I've been trying getting rid of it for days now. I'm really bored, I need my machine clean to install some few softwares, run simulations etc. My Norton is keeping sending me notifications saying that files named APQxxx.tmp are getting quarantined. I'm sending u my hijackthis.log.
Thanks for your help!!!

Hi sickOFit2 and welcome to techspot. =)

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please do the following.

You are running an outdated version of HijackThis. You also have not renamed the executable file. Some malware variants are known to hide from it.
You can obtain the latest version from the link in my signature.

Have HijackThis fix the following entries:
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winmqx32 - winmqx32.dll (file missing)

Next, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. These are a comprehensive mix of steps to remove common malware, as well as provide us logs of your system to look at so we can further remove any tricky nasties.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of sickOFit2 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back