Help on Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjangl337

Hi im currently using a 1.0 ghz with a motherboard that supports sdram only and imusing 384 amount of ram i also have a sh*tty 16 mb graphics card umm im hopefully trying to get a 9600 ati or a 5600 nvidia ddr 128 mb do u think that my comp can handle it i can tell u more info if u guys want sorry im kinda stupid wit hardware

I don't see why it wouldn't handle it. Now I don't think it will be able to handle it to the best of the cards capabilities, but it will work none the less.

BTW,
:wave: Welcome to TechSpot :wave:

Someone had a query like that not so long ago. Allthough quite a few VGA cards have been released since then , I believe a lot of the tips given in that thread are still valid.

Improve video without an upgrade?

His specs are quite similiar to yours too.

i got the graphics card and 512 of sdram today i got the graphic driver, and some weird things are happening first ne program i tried to use wit the card (half-life,halo,bf1942) some times shut down and some blue screens came up saying some thing about bios memory and some bullshit and its getting better now and working but ne suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back