Help: PC Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelsdyr

While I am playing a game on my PC, the PC Crashes after some time (about 1-15min). The PC screen turns off and strange noices come out from my Speakers. I cant do a thing when that Happends, yust to Manuel Re-start my PC..
I had the same Problems before (2-4 month ago). I solwed the Problem by Deliting ServicePack2. (I innstaled it again when new ATi Drivers came and it worked fine, untill now)
I have uninstaled Service Pack2 again, but it dient work so I yust Innstaled it again.

My PC:
1024 Ram
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (newest Driver)
3GHZ Intel Pentium 4(HT)

I hope some of you guys can help me, beacuse the HP people let me down with this Problem..

Thank you guys
:blush:

Sounds to me you are describing a crash which the cause maybe a faulty or failing power supply.. Random reboots are a sign of it .... I suggest getting a powers supply checker (can be found and most good computer stores ) you plug your ATX connector from your motherboard in to it if all the lights are on it is ok .. this comes with directions..

Follow these steps

1 unplug your power supply
2 remove the atx connector from mobo
3 plug in power supply tester
4 plug in your power supply
5 run test

Also a local computer shop can do this test for you if you do not have the tools to run the test...

let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back