Help pls computer over run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all, this is my first call for help. i've looked thru loads of posts to see if i could fix the hassle i have myself but now 3days later have give up. i think i've attached HJT log, i'm using laptop to try and solve PC problems and using mem stick to transfer data. Please help getting desperate.

You will need to post a more complete explanation for us to understand and possibly help you.

more info

when start in normal mode the taskbar has timer constantly on, no icons open when double click them, if it goes to screen saver you come back to black screen, if task manager open it stays on screen when closed and any prog screens look like a pack of cards when moved. The task manager shows explorer using most of cpu thus not allowing anything else to work, i have gone into safe mode and run anti virus and adware progs but first ending explorer to allow this. I'm a wits end. People who make viruses need shot. what else is needed for you to see what's going on inside?

You really need to run through some steps to get your computer cleaned up before removing the actual infections.

Please go through these steps https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

Ask any questions you have while going through there. Don't keep going if you don't understand instructions. Or if you need more specific instructions on a specific step just ask.

This thread is for the use of beanmuncha only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok, thanks for letting me know, if you have questions or need more explanation on any of the steps let us know

This thread is for the use of beanmuncha only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back